Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Creamy Guacamole || Avocado Dip

Organizing a party in-house? Making some lip-smacking appetizers to serve? Why not to try something substantial to dip them into... "Creamy Guacamole" or easy to understand, "Chunky Avocado Dip" :)

As I said in earlier post, I'm a great fan of Mexican food... but I love having this dip with anything and everything that falls in appetizers or chips category!!! Try out this recipe to make a tangy n creamy guacamole :)


INGREDIENTS:

1 Ripen Avocado
2 tsp Chopped Red Onion
2 tsp Chopped Tomato
1/4 tsp Minced Garlic
2 tsp Thick yogurt
1 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/8 tsp Black Pepper Powder
Salt, to taste

METHOD:

- Mash a ripen avocado in a bowl using fork or spoon.
- Add rest of all ingredients in it and mix well.
- Serve chilled!

SJ's NOTE:

- Can be used as a spread (It's the best substitute for mayo)!!! 
- Serve as a dip with any appetizer :)

1 comment:

  1. I love avocados.. Your dip looks delicious.. Thanks for sharing dear :-)

    ReplyDelete

Like & Share