Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Monday, July 15, 2013

Kiwi-Cucumber Punch

Packed with Vitamin C, Kiwi Fruit always makes my eyes feel a lot of freshness around! I absolutely love this fruit eating in cube/slice cuts... More I love when I peel and get them into my mixture jar to make yummy punch with other fresh-green ingredients! 

Try this one and you'll make that again and again :)


Makes: 2 servings

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup Chilled Water
2 Kiwi fruits
1/2 cup Roughly chopped Cucumber
3-4 Mint leaves
2 tsp Lemon Juice
Black Salt, to taste

METHOD:

- Take all the ingredients in a mixture jar.
- Grind them together to make a smooth juice!
- Serve chilled :)


4 comments:

  1. delicious and refreshing combo punch.U have a nice blog.U can visit my blog and give ur valuable comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yum,I need to try my hand at kiwi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting combo n healthy indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. refreshing drink to hang on to summer

    ReplyDelete

Like & Share