Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Friday, August 30, 2013

My 1st Food-Event - "Sweet Celebration"

Hello Foodies,
As you know, I am celebrating a 3rd blog-anniversary this month on my new cooking space :) Feeling so happy!!! Expecting to continue this lovely rapport I share with all of you :) Celebration time starts now…
Explore all new elements during this month of celebration i.e. Guest-Posts, Quick Series, Food-Photography, Useful articles n much more! And yes, here is my 1st food-event – Sweet Celebration :) Any sort of sweet dishes are welcomed i.e. Cakes ‘n’ Bakes, Authentic Indian Sweets, International Sweet Delicacies etc.!!! Note that eggs are allowed in baking.

Wait wait wait… I didn't finish that sentence! It’s my 1st food-event with a super-sweet cook-book as a giveaway :)
cooltext1167802174
- Event runs from 1st September to 30 September.
- Bloggers & Non bloggers can participate in ‘Sweet Celebration’.
- Participants have to subscribe via email and like my page on facebook to continue your participation.
- N no. of entries – new or archived, linked back with this event announcement page will be considered valid.

Copy this text with image:
Linking this recipe to Shruti’s ‘Sweet Celebration’ Event :)
Sweet Celebration
And paste it below your recipe!
- Use of logo is compulsory as it helps spread the word.
- Non-bloggers can send their entries on myownfoodcourt@gmail.com in following format:

Participant Name:
Recipe Name:
Ingredients:
Method:

And yes, don’t forget to attach a food-image in email.
Entries that do not follow all the rules specified above will be DELETED.
A winner will be selected by me using random.org in 1st week of October. Winner of this event must have an address of India to receive a giveaway!
What are you waiting for??? Check out the link below and start linking your sweet dishes right from tomorrow morning :) 

'Sweet Celebration' with a Giveaway on Cooking with SJ


1 comment:

Like & Share